Friday, July 18, 2008

Seriously? Again?!

So I was taking my shower today while Mr. Trouble-By-The-Minute was (again) SUPPOSED to be watching Caillou. Reed was peacefully sleeping in his crib. I got out of the shower and Rusten peeks his head into the room and gives me a mischievous smile. I thought nothing of it because SURELY the trouble we were in before for the toothpaste infraction and the great makeover catastrophe has deterred him from doing any such things ever again! HA! Here was the scene of the crime...

I'm not confident as to the extent of messy things which transpired here at the sink, but I'm sure the victim, whoever or whatever it was, has pearly whites and a beautiful complexion. Can you see that towel?! That's Rusten's new favorite thing to do - find a mess and get a towel to clean it up. I suppose I should be flattered that he had to make a mess to clean up? Anyway, the sink is clean now and the toiletries are properly stowed. Until next mess...

No comments:

Post a Comment