Not much has been happening around here.....we're just super busy - go figure! We had dinner with a couple Tuesday night (babysitter), a dinner meeting last night (babysitter) and I have a Biblestudy tonight and Rich has a meeting (babysitter), all this after Sunday night youth group (babysitter). Aye! Anyone who knows me knows that this is KILLING me! I know that I am with them turkeys all day long, but I HATE it when they aren't with me - for any reason! So the fact that they've been with a babysitter four out of five nights this week, is totally unacceptable. Friday and Saturday nights must be about them.....because Sunday they go back to the babysitting mode for youth group!
So, in order to liven up my post a bit, I looked to my trusty camera! Apparently, turkey #1 got a hold of it.....
Anyway, the other day, I did take a picture! After I rearranged the house, as if there wasn't enough seating in the front room, Rusten did a bit more arranging....you know, so HE was comfortable!
Alas, maybe tomorrow will be more lively!
I understand your not wanting your children babysat so much, Katie, but I am not a BABYSITTER!! Two of the aforementioned nights they were having quality time with their Mimi and Papa!!!
ReplyDeleteMom :-)