Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I Touched That?!

I'll start by saying "I HATE SPIDERS"...and pretty much anything else that can jump, crawl or walk on me. But today.....oh, I shudder! I was putting the kids in the car and noticed something white near the a/c controls. I had started the car and turned the air on and brushed it away. I THOUGHT it was that little piece of annoying dangling white plastic that is inevitably attached to every plastic bag you get from any store (unless you've gone green and use the eco-friendly bag...kudos to you!). So I just brushed it away. I put the kids in their seats and sat down in the car and got ready to leave. I looked down, and realized that it was a white...
...SPIDER! I'm sure you never saw that coming, with that big build-up and all! Blah! I touched it! I shudder just thinking back. I wish I could have flicked it onto that picture of the seat-warmer and fried the sucker! Back here in reality though, I used a piece of junk mail to smash it and then left it to get out later when I could get a better grip. When I went to get it.....it was gone. That creepy thing is still loose in my car! I think we'll be home the next coupla days!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Katie, I didn't realize!!! He's big. Dad's wondering if it's a Sun Spider. Don't worry - they're not poisonous.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ew! The fact that it's white is even creepier!

    ReplyDelete