I really wanted to add some music to complete the chaotic ambiance here in the cupboard....so I did. I also really wanted it to play automatically, but I didn't want to run you off. So, I thought I'd take you on a quick journey through each of these songs, as they each have a special meaning to our family. I hope that sometime, maybe, you'll turn on the music and enjoy it too!
It all began as I was loving my Jesus and serving Him....I mean, really, HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD! As I was serving him, I fell in love and got married. Now, AIN'T THAT A KICK IN THE HEAD!! As we lived blissfully in love and enjoyed every bit of it, he one day said "Katie, I CAN'T STOP LOVING YOU!" This is a good thing, because I believe marriage is for life.
We began the routine of life and learned to truly cherish the company of each other. We learned the value of friendship and how valuable it is to come HOME TO YOU, day in and day out.
As our lives continued, we moved, changed, and our family expanded. How we have relished every one of those LITTLE MOMENTS.
Now, even as I write this blog and look back at previous posts, I tell myself "YOU'RE GONNA MISS THIS". And with a tear in my eye, I smile!
No comments:
Post a Comment