Reed and I had another bonding experience last night - this one not quite as sentimental. Maybe it was because I was in a dead sleep, maybe because I didn't understand his pain, who knows.
We didn't get home last night until almost 11 and the boys went to bed. I got Reed up to nurse him and put him back down and he was out! Then we went to bed and around 1ish, Reed woke up screaming. I let him cry for awhile thinking he'd settle back down.....nope! So I gave him some Tylenol and rocked myself....I mean him....to sleep.
Not wanting too many more sleepless nights, we took him to the doctor this morning. He does in fact own one red ear and one infected ear and two infected eyes. But NOW, we're on the mend! He has antibiotics and eye drops and we are well on our way to good health. Yeah! His doctor thinks maybe he has a problem with allergies and that could be why he's just not kicking this thing. We shall see.
On another note, we are fighting ants with no reserve. The only problem is when you have a baby, you can't use good weapons! So...if anyone has any baby-safe remedies, I would like my dining room and kitchen back!
No comments:
Post a Comment