No, we didn't eat beans, silly! Today was just another crazy-busy day for our family. It was full of preschool, work, dishes, family, strange calls, more work, Walmart, China Bistro, music and friends. Okay, good night!
Just kidding, I'll bore you with the details. We went to preschool and had a great time. Then we went out to meet Mimi, Papa, Uncle Faniel and Kyle for lunch. Then we came home for nap time. We then had to go have Rusten's TB test read at the Doctor's office. He had to have the test for preschool. Have you ever had to hold down a herculean child during a shot? Not so much fun, really. I literally had to lay on him and the nurse still had to do it twice. Two days later, he'll still show you how he had to hold the gauze over the injection site......"I hold it like 'dis mommy."
When daddy got home, we left to run some errands (because we hadn't been in the car enough today) and then went out to the Marketplace to enjoy the summer concerts and some China Bistro - yum! Cream Cheese Wontons, I know I'm married, but my love for you flows deep!
Afterwards, we went over to the Champion's house to celebrate John's Bday. What a blessing to have him around for another birthday! If you get a chance, I encourage you to read about the story of their family's journey through cancer on their blog. We had some Marie Calendar's pies...another yum for the evening!
Now the boys are in bed and we wind down for the night.........see you tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment