Yikes - two weeks without church....such heathens! And, next week we'll be camping. It'll be almost a month that I've missed church. I have some serious making-up to do, eh?!
Anyway, we just kinda had a downer day here. We just rested for awhile then we picked up around the house. Then, when daddy got home from church, we made some lunch....hot dogs (Rusten's new favorite). Then it happened! Rusten learned why we don't touch the burner while it's on! He now sports a nice, big blister on his right pointer finger. Rich and I thought he was throwing a fit, then we saw the finger....ouch! He ran it under cold water FOREVER....literally, about 45 minutes. Then we bandaged it up and sent him to bed for a nap. He and brother slept over 3 hours! I was able to nap and get in a session for my Beth Moore Bible study that I'm ferociously attempting to catch-up on.
Then when they got up, we ran some errands and ended up eating pizza over at Mimi and Papa's house. All in all, a not-too-bad Sunday. However, I am going to bore you with pictures and movies. Reed blows raspberries all the time, but every time I turn on the camera, he stops. Argh! I can't get him to do it for you all....maybe today's the day. But here's some fun stuff anyway!
Rusten was having fun singing "Little Joe" over and over. He does it well.....until I turn the camera on. Enjoy what you can!
Here's a cute video of Reed crawling. I was going to try to get a raspberry out of him, but couldn't, he juked me at the couch!
Again, trying for a raspberry, ended up with a bye-bye wave!
No comments:
Post a Comment