Tuesday, July 1, 2008

An Oreo Earned is an Oreo Enjoyed!

Okay, sorry for the silence. I've been busier than a one-armed paper hanger with hives. Between church activities, work, maintaining our house (kinda), etc., etc., I just haven't had time to blog. But today, I got a funny picture that I had to share. It's not the best, but I was driving when I took it. I figured that if I can no longer (as of today, stupid California) talk on my cell while driving (without bluetooth, but who has extra money for that?!), then I probably shouldn't take too much time to take pictures either.


Here's the story....Once upon a time, about 15 minutes before this picture, Rusten had put up a HUGE 30+ minute fight to poop in the potty. Mommy won - yeah! So Rusten got a cookie, an Oreo to be exact. As soon as he got his cookie, which he was SUCKING in order to savor it, we packed up and got in the car. Unfortunately, he had pooped (love the pun) himself out, and did not get to finish enjoying the cookie he worked so hard to earn....


2 comments:

  1. Would I be a bad mommy if I said that I would swipe the remaining Oreo and eat it while he was sleeping??? So cute!

    Thank you for telling me about the family at your church. I just read over her blog, and I am amazed at her faith and the struggle they have had. They all will be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! If you can't talk on the cell--you may as well take pictures!

    ReplyDelete