Friday, August 29, 2008

All Rolled Into One

Okay, I have proven that my blogging catch-up skills are not at their peak. I hope I have not lost the few readers that I had. In any case, I decided that instead of trying to do individual posts to get caught up, I'd just roll them all up in one. Brace yourself....you can only imagine what an eclectic mess of photos this shall be!

So without further ado, and in no particular order, our past weekish in photo...
****
We went to Riverwalk Park after dinner on Tuesday and let Rusten use his fishing pole and we played on the toys.

Reed loving the swings!

Okay, so maybe my lighting could've been better...but what a cute baby!

Daddy and his two boys!

"This is silly, mom...."

The boys picking a place to fish.

Reed is very fascinated by the camera - more by the wrist strap...

Let me give you an audio of the bonding experience:

"Rusten, push the button and let it go....easy son, wind carefully....no, you don't push the button now, only wind....okay, be careful, you're about to poke your brother's eye out...."

I think this picture is so precious!

Poor Reed was going blind in the sun.

Yep....this is the life!

****

Rich was watching the boys the other day and took these pictures...

Sweet Reed enjoys a good finger every now and then.
Okay, THIS is my new favorite picture!!

The boys throwing back a couple drinks after a nap.

****

The other day, I walked down the hall to find this...





****
Rusten has recently decided that he would prefer to "shower my own"...


We have to maintain some decency here on the blog, peeps, so we settled for clear shower curtains.


A strategic shot. He stands in the water and just wipes his eyes constantly.



Brother and he were playing peekaboo, however, this time it turned violent. This is for the future when I can prove to Rusten that he wasn't always the sweet that he pretends to be! They really do get along so well - it's such a blessing!

1 comment:

  1. You didnt lose me but I did wonder where your blogs went. lol

    The boys are super cute as always. I love Reeds smile. And that kissy picture is just precious. I love those.;)

    Love
    Amy
    p.s
    Do you have the video from our baptism. I would love that.

    ReplyDelete