Friday, August 8, 2008

So Lackluster

I don't know what my deal is lately, I'm just not in my blogging groove! Angela at The Painted House put it so well recently, describing how she lost her blogging mojo. I laughed when she wrote that, because that's how I've felt recently!
Today I'm going to try to take the kids to look at some older furniture stores downtown, maybe even some antique stores. My original search was for the old Disney movie "Babes in Toyland", starring Annette Funicello. I'm not real sure where to find that, but that sparked my intrigue to look at other old things. I would love to redo the style of my furniture when we move! I'm already brewing some painting and purchase ideas. I shall keep you posted. Right now, I'm looking for a place to move to!! Please pray for us that God directs us to the perfect place!
Now I'm off to feed kids and wait for my mommy to wake up so I can bug her about going shopping later!

1 comment:

  1. Just for the record, I was awake at 7:00 am.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete