Coming from my experience as a wife, mother, and as someone who really tries to put the milk in the cupboard
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Hooked on Houses
If you're looking for something fun to do today, I mean instead of working and everything, check this out! Hooked on Houses is doing a blogger house tour. Fun stuff! You get to see all different houses - get decorating ideas!! Have fun!
Thanks for helping me get the word out about the Hooked on House Tours blog party. I appreciate it!
Love the name of your blog. I've done the same sort of thing. Like, yesterday, I was halfway through moving all of the wet towels from the washer to the dryer when the kids interrupted me. I answered their questions and turned back to the laundry, proceeding to slowly move all of the wet towels back from the dryer to the washer. Not sure what I was thinking on that one.
Thanks for helping me get the word out about the Hooked on House Tours blog party. I appreciate it!
ReplyDeleteLove the name of your blog. I've done the same sort of thing. Like, yesterday, I was halfway through moving all of the wet towels from the washer to the dryer when the kids interrupted me. I answered their questions and turned back to the laundry, proceeding to slowly move all of the wet towels back from the dryer to the washer. Not sure what I was thinking on that one.
Sheesh.
-Julia :-)