Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I'm Are A Horsey!

Rusten decided to put on a rodeo for us! So cute! He actually came out to Rich and asked him to take pictures of him......I know, I was shocked too! I usually have to sweet talk, bribe and/or threaten just to get a half-hearted smile and a still pose, but you give that boy some boots, a hat, and a musical horsey, and you just look out!
So after the rodeo was over, Rusten followed me into the bedroom and said "I'm a horsey mom!". I said "YOU are a horsey?". "Yeah, I'm are a horsey." That's a grammar lesson at it's finest, peeps.....kudos to mom!

Enjoy!
(And please know that no real animals were injured in the making of this video. The fake ones took a beating though!)

Rusten ready for his ride.

"Yeah, it was an 8.5 second run...no problem..."

2 comments: