***This blog was going to be posted two days ago, but blogger wouldn't let me upload my video. So, the joke about lots of blogs was funny then....not so much now!***
I'm sure that's what you're saying right now, because I just keep coming back here with all sorts of mind-numbing cinematography and photography of my children and life. Well, yep, I'm back with more! This one just couldn't wait....and besides, I got a picture of Rusten!
Reed fed himself for the first time today at lunch. He would try to grab food, and when he was unsuccessful, he would try to eat the air, or the plate, or something...I know it's kinda long, but I couldn't get him to do the funny stuff for a bit...
I like to call this one..."a paparazzi shot".
I seriously have to catch him eating, or something else distracting, or he won't let me get a picture!
No comments:
Post a Comment