So, soon after I blogged that this morning, I got THE call! We went over there this afternoon and got the keys. And......are you ready for this......he said we can move in any time!!!!! We don't have to pay until the 15th, but we can move in any time. So Rich and I talked about it, and we'll be moving next weekend. Excitement is jumping out of my fingers onto this keyboard right now!!
It does need quite a bit of clean-up. That's why we're waiting until the weekend. That gives me all week to get the place "Katie Clean". It just needs a good scrub of the baseboards, walls, cabinets. We've talked about maybe painting a few rooms this week - before we get all of our stuff and our kids in there. I can get all the shelf paper in - and let me tell you peeps - this place has TONS of storage: Four different linen style closets, walk-in closets in the boys' room and our room, a regular closet in the office/extra room, and a double-door pantry. The pantry isn't very deep, but it's wide, and it's a whole lot better than the cupboards I'm in now!!
At least this week I'll have a legitimate excuse for my possible silence.....but oh the stories and pictures I shall have on my return.....
Thank you Lord for Your favor! Please bless our efforts this week!
Thats wonderful! I am excited for you guys!
ReplyDeleteLove Amy