Friday, August 1, 2008

My Baby Vaccuum

Who needs a Roomba when you have a Reed?! He had some crackers the other day and spilled 99.9% of them on the floor. So when I put him down, he commenced to cleaning them all up! A self-cleaning baby....I may be on to something here! I used this opportunity to snap some pictures of the boys (except Rusten didn't really want his picture taken), since it's been awhile. And I'll use this early morning opportunity to blog! Rich left early this morning for his Friday Biblestudy, and no sooner did he leave did the people upstairs decide to start stomping and slam a door! Thank you upstairs dwellers!! Rusten immediately started crying and came out of his room for the day....crying "I want watch my daddy!". That's what I hear all day long, and it's said with a pouty lip out.

So anyway, we're getting a running start on this fabulous Friday! We have a couples fellowship at our church tonight, and that should be fun!

So funny....every time I'd get ready to snap a picture, he'd pose and smile!
....except for when he's eating!
He was stuck under the chair, but stopped for a big, toothy grin!
Rusten requested that I take pictures of his sponges, so...here's how they start.......
....and here's our new shark, sperm whale, manta ray, and crab! He was so insistent that I take this picture, he laid them out and got them all ready for their photo session!

No comments:

Post a Comment