Monday, August 11, 2008

Good Times

We went to my parent's house for dinner on Saturday night because my mom's cousin was visiting from out of town. We took a few pics, just not of the visiting family....oi! I think my mom might have, but I was a slacker!

I just thought I'd put up a few pictures from the past weekend.....enjoy! I realize there are none of Rusten, and it's not that I love Reed more, it's that Rusten HATES having his picture taken and avoids it at all cost!

"Ooohhh, shiny helmet...."
"....uh....little help here...."
"....whew....now I'm ready...."
Taking a ride in the toy wagon!
"What...huh? Oh, just hangin' out with my juice...no big deal..."
Mmmmm.....Apple Juice!

1 comment:

  1. Ugh...what a big Mimi your children have! Everytime I look at pics of Reed, I see you, Katie. :-) I thought your were going to upload the video of Reed eating by himself?

    Mom

    ReplyDelete