Last night was a lot of fun. We had a great turn out for the parties. Lots of Rich's family was here and lots of our church family was here, and my parents were here, and our long-time friends--the Jacksons, and Rich's boss came....it was awesome! Thanks to everyone for coming and supporting two of the most important boys in my life!
We had everything decorated for Reed's party. Rich's party was going to arrive. My mom and Rich's dad were snagging people as they arrived to help carry in Rich's party (his balloons--30 of them, his tablecloths, his favors, his cake). I had a hard time keeping Rich off the front window, he kept announcing "I swear I saw Becca" or "I think the Boozers drove by". That booger! Then later he told me that his buddy Darrell gave it away earlier in the day when he called Rich. Something he said clued in Rich--Darrell and I will be having a talk later!!
We served hamburgers, smoked sausage, hot links, potato salad (courtesy of Grandma) and chili. Rich's dad brought the drinks and my mom did the chips. I must give a shout-out to Karen who helped me with all of the crafty things of the party, including the invitations, which I can now post a picture of!
So....here's my eclectic outpouring of pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment