Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A Kung Fu-E Day

Kung Fu Panda, how I love thee. Let me count the ways:

1. ummmm *crickets* uhhhh......Oh yeah. I love all the wonderful things you teach my impressionable toddler. Things such as telling his uncle "You're just a big fat panda". Or, how about when he grabbed his brother and shook him saying "Give me my dragon scroll". Good times.

I really do like that movie. It has a lot of funny stuff in it and it helps me out sometimes when I need to do something uninterrupted style.

That pretty much sums up our last coupla days. That, and these:


This little face came in to greet me in the office. I know what you're thinking--the same thing I was--aww, he's finished with his snack of apples and peanut butter and he's coming to tell me that he needs to clean up. We're both wrong....mostly. He did finish his apple snack, along with all of this:
Let me tell you that child bounced off of the walls forever! Have you ever tried to make a kid all hyped up on sugar eat his HEALTHY dinner? Not so fun, is it?!
This is just so stinking cute, I thought I'd include it. He made his turkey hat at preschool today and wears it proudly all-the-time! It bother Rich, though, that the turkey's smile is upside-down. Apparently, Rusten likes grumpy turkeys. You know what they say, birds of a feather....

4 comments:

  1. those are the cutest pictures! oh my Johnathan has got into candy SO many times and like every single night he gets into some kind of food while we all sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! What a lil stinker! haha!

    And you are the third blog in the past 24 hours to post about Kung Fu Panda! What is going on?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Kung Fu Panda too, and we do not have little ones anymore. It's just a great movie. Thanks Katie for your encouragement last night. It is friends like you that God uses to assure me- It will be alright!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Rustens get up even with a grumpy turkey.hehe

    Amy

    ReplyDelete