Last night we shopped around a couple different stores--including Target, yum! We found Psych Season 2 on a ridiculous sale (I bought Season 1 for around $50 and we bought Season 2 for under $14). We came home and had a surprise dinner of.......can you guess.......yes! Turkey! Then the boys went to bed and we watched a few episodes.
Today is a lazy day. We haven't had one of these in....well, I don't remember the last time we had one of these! We've watched another episode or two of Psych and played with the boys. Now we're all about to go get cleaned up and ready for something today. Not sure what, but we'll think of something! It's a cozy day and it's a blessing to be spending it doing nothing but spending time with my favorite boys!
Happy Saturday to All!
I'm so glad someone else watches Psych! Hilarious show that doesn't get enough attention.
ReplyDeleteWith "The Starter Wife" and "Law and Order: CI" on there, USA is quickly becoming my favorite network (to DVR).
A cozy day of doing nothing - complete Heaven. Em
Yeah, we've been living off leftover turkey...and this year it's leftover DEEP FRIED turkey...which is so much better! Mmmmmm....I think I'll go have another helping right now!
ReplyDeleteHi, Thanks for visiting my Blog. I'm so happy it led me to yours!
ReplyDeleteI shopped at Target on "Black Friday" and bought my husband the first 3 seasons of The Office. Good deals.
Hey can we borrow your psych season 1?? Maybe John will enjoy it.
ReplyDeleteLazy days at home are the best. All I did was clean, play board games, and watch Disney movies. Sometimes you need days like that, huh? :)
ReplyDeleteI'm new here! What a great blog :) ♥ Hugs!
ReplyDeleteThanks for leaving a comment on today's post on Venice. You have been tagged as a result of my second half of it. Bet you didn't know there was a second half did you.
ReplyDelete