Saturday, November 8, 2008

Support Your Local....Pillow

Last night, we rented two James Garner movies ('Support Your Local Sheriff' and 'Support Your Local Gunfighter'). We took them over to my parents house and we watched the first one. It was a lot of fun--very funny movie. Then we came home and Rich pulled out the couch bed in the front and he and Rusten laid down to watch the second one (I had to bake cupcakes for today--blagh--so I watched it from the kitchen). So, they were both into the movie (which, by the way, was not nearly as funny as the first) and then I found this:


Anyway, we have a party to get ready for tonight! Yeah! I promise to try to remember to take pictures and do better than I did at the wedding with that one!

2 comments:

  1. What a precious picture Katie!






    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, pictures like these are the best! Makes you just love them even more, huh?

    ReplyDelete