Ever felt that way? My mind is spinning! I finished up an outside cleaning project today, and now my party planning is in full swing. I drove around with my pen and paper today pricing food--again, I'm a dork. I know. I'm just tightly budgeted, so I need to make sure that I'm getting the biggest bang-for-my-buck. I priced Smart n Final and Sam's Club and they probably both think I'm crazy for toting two rambunctious toddlers in there with my little pen and paper, like a nerd. At least I left the calculator at home, heaven help me!
Karen helped level me out and finish writing down what is left to buy and do. I think I have a pretty good handle on it now...I hope...I guess only time will tell.
Tonight we have Rich's grandparents coming over for dinner. I'm so excited to see them. They live in Arizona now, so visits are few and far between. They came here for the wedding, so we're trying to spend some time with them before they have to head back. I'm so excited that they get to be here for Reed's party on Saturday too!
In light of this evening's plans, I suppose I should stop wasting time and get to cleanin' and a cookin'. Happy Thursday evening!
Did you say busy? I have no clue about that one.;)
ReplyDeleteHang in there:)
Love Amy
Ha ha, I always use the calculator on my phone! ;)
ReplyDeleteAngie