Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Menu Plan Monday....on Tuesday


I've started a new group thingy that does Menu Plan Mondays. It's a huge network of women who post their menus for the week, then you have some choices and new ideas. I decided not to post yesterday in honor of my favorite nephew, so I'm posting on Tuesday this week. So here's my menu this week:


Monday: Corn Dog Chili (yes, I said that in the right order!)
Wednesday: Lasagna
Thursday: Green Chili (It's not exactly like this recipe, but almost)
Friday: Leftovers
Saturday: Spicy BLTs
Sunday: We have youth and other events....don't think I'll be cooking!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to MPM! Your week sounds yummy, thanks for the green chili link, I'd love to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so good. I so need to jump on this bandwagon!

    Thanks for sharing in my SITS day with me!

    ReplyDelete