Friday, November 7, 2008

On Tap For Today

Well, starting with last night, dinner was a lot of fun! I miss Rich's grandparents, and I think they're amazing people. I burned the clam chowder. I have never done that before. I felt R-E-T-A-R-D-E-D! I ran to the store and got more ingredients, and made another batch. What's my deal lately?! My cooking funk needs to wear off--especially for my chili I'm making for Saturday...you may want to watch out!
So then I wake up this morning from a dream where everyone is showing up to tomorrow's party today. I hadn't had the chance to finish all the projects that I am going to finish today and tomorrow, so we were just throwing things together and the party was stressing me out to the max (welcome back '80s). I hate dreams like that.
Well, today I have a couple errands to run to get a few things to finish a few projects--vague enough for you? My mom is coming over in a bit to help. That will be fun! I need to get a bunch of butcher paper, and I found some at GW, but guess what?! They don't open until 10! I was all ready to head out, and I called to see if they would cut it ahead of time for me so I could just go in and pick it up. Guess not right now, huh?! Oh well, now maybe I can streamline all my errands a bit better. Good grief, with as much as I'm putting into this, you'd think I was hosting an event at the White House.....settle down, Katie! Now I'm off to find chairs...

No comments:

Post a Comment