I love you, baby boy. You are the most precious and the sweetest baby ever. I pray you never lose your sweet spirit.
I remember one year ago today, at this time, I was laying in the hospital bed enjoying some Starbucks (thank you very much Auntie Sherah!) and enjoying my new baby boy. What sweet memories I have of that day, meeting you for the first time and enjoying time with all the family around.
Your hugs are amazing and the way you cuddle is the best! You make me feel so important to you, and for that I thank you. Now you're cutting more teeth and you're starting to walk around a bit, you're using sign language very well and you're communication is improving daily. I will miss this first year very much, but I do look forward to the year to come.
Thank you, Lord, for Reed. Please help us to raise him into the man of God that you have destined him to be. Amen.
Happy Birthday Reed!
ReplyDeleteYou are such a happy friendly little boy. I love how you smile at just about anyone.:)
Love Amy
p.s
Chocalate Chip panckaes are my favorite;)
"Jesus, let this little boy grow into the meaning of his name, 'courageous warrior for the faith.' We love You for him and trust You with his life - Amen"
ReplyDelete- Dad
Happy Birthday! He is absolutely adorable, you are truly blessed!
ReplyDeleteThat's my grandson! Love you, Reed!
ReplyDeleteMimi :-)
I'm going to cry! What a sweet post.
ReplyDelete