Wednesday, November 26, 2008

That Good Holiday Feeling

It's just one of those holiday days that you hope for! I'm baking and cooking and preparing for tomorrow. I'm so blessed to host Thanksgiving for Rich's family this year--I'm really excited! The weather outside is cold and rainy. That's perfect weather for your house to smell like pumpkin pie!

Well, I need to go prepare some more--a hostess' job is never done! I have favors to finish and a turkey to stuff. He's H-U-G-E! I'm going to have to beat the sun up tomorrow to get that bad boy finished in time! But oh....the stuffing....gravy....my mouth is watering and stomach growling! I suppose I should consider dinner this evening.

May you all have a blessed and happy Thanksgiving, and may we all NOT look like this tomorrow night:

3 comments:

  1. You make favors for Thanksgiving?! Wow...what a hostess!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAVORS!? shoot my family is lucky to get a doggy bag =)

    my house smells so yummy right now i just cooked oatmeal cookies, brownies, and pumpkin cookies! your right a hostess job is never done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving to the wonderful hostess.;) Gobble-Gobble.

    Amy:)

    ReplyDelete