Well, today's the day! Daddy comes home from Mescoco (as Rusten says it) today. In fact he called me a bit ago and he should be home in the next couple of hours--barring any road problems from the So Cal fires.
Today, after Rusten pooped in the potty, he was begging for his normal poop-in-the-potty-sucker-reward. I had a ring pop (thanks Amy) and that's what I gave him. Thirty minutes later, my son's face is green. Sorry I forgot to take a picture, but I'm sure you can imagine the green, sticky mess he was. In light of that sugar intake, I decided the boys could play awhile longer and nap later. I'm working on making thank yous from the party, so they were in the back of the house entertaining themselves safely....right?! Wrong. They were using clear nail polish to paint Rich and my bathroom. Yes, I know, I should be grateful it was clear. But seriously?!
So they finally went to bed an hour ago, and I can still hear them. I went in there and Reed's crib is filled with toys and Rusten's running amuck. I suppose I should be grateful he didn't leave his little bro high-n-dry with nothing to play with. Hopefully they get some good sleep before daddy gets home.
I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!!!
Glad to be of service. lol
ReplyDeleteAmy