Monday, November 17, 2008

Today's An Important Day

**UPDATE**
Last I heard, a couple hours ago, Ryker was fine and stable. He's just being a bit antsy (like all 10 month olds) and that can be difficult for proper treatment. I'm praying that God helps relax him to heal properly--without too much meds.

We could use your prayers!



My nephew is having another open heart surgery today. In fact, he should be in there right now! Please pray for a smooth surgery and a quick and easy recovery. Also pray for strength for Nathen and Sherah, as I can't imagine what they are facing today. God is faithful and will continue to be!

We love you guys, Nate, Sherah and Ryker!!

7 comments:

  1. What a cute picture of Ryker!

    Of course he is alway sin my prayers especially so today.

    Dear God, Please be with Ryker today(but I know you will be).

    Love Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie pie! I'll be praying for the little guy and your whole family today! Happy SITS Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following the edict to comment on the two above you... and I'm glad that I did. Add my thoughts and prayers to Ryker. That has to be incredibly scary, and I pray that it's a smooth recovery for him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayer sent!! What a cute little bugger!

    Thanks for stoppin by!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will say an extra little prayer today....and his mommy and daddy....he is adorable little boy...showin some sits love....

    ReplyDelete
  6. We look forward to a good report. Praise the Lord for His love and faithfulness toward Ryker.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to hear that things went well. We praise you Lord for you hand on Ryker.

    ReplyDelete