Saturday, November 1, 2008

I'm a Dork.

Today was Rich's brother's wedding day. Patrick and Jackie made the big plunge today into holy matrimony, blah, blah, blah. It was awesome! If I do say so myself, the officiant was amazing and very hot to boot (way to go, babe!).
They had a beautiful ceremony. Rusten was the ring bearer. He strutted down the aisle sporting his awesome $2.49 Kohl's shades with a hot chick by his side. He was adorable, and Rylynn was too. (I do have pics of them trying to kiss at the rehearsal dinner and I shall have to share them another day.) Jackie was gorgeous...no, stunning! The ceremony was light-hearted and touching. The reception was very elegant and nice as well. Congrats--Mr. and Mrs. Patrick Essman!
The dork part comes in because I, out of all the photography moments today, took nary a picture. Dork. I'm not sure what I was thinking. Oh well, I shall treasure the fond memories in my heart!
Now, I'm tired. Yeah for an extra hour of sleep tonight!

1 comment: