...my house smells like pickles and my kids are eating toes and pants!
It all started with this:
I was preparing lunch and the boys found a Pampered Chef gadget and decided to play with it and ultimately break it. As I was looking to see if it was truly broken, which as you can see, it is, Reed decided to pull out my absolutefavorite mixing bowl which then shattered. Here's what THAT looks like nicely packaged in a Target bag:
Yes, there's more! At this point, I stopped making lunch and put the kids up to the table and out of harm's way. I finish picking up the glass and commenced to finishing lunch. I grabbed the pickles out of the fridge and.....yep.....
I was speechless. That can't possibly have just happened. All that green--pickle juice, not moldy tile grout. I left it. My poor kids were so hungry, they looked like this:
Well, the kids are now snug in their beds for naps and I'm avoiding the pickle-smelling kitchen by talking to you. I'm waiting for it to dry more so I can pick up the glass, then finish mopping....again....for the second day in a row. Such is the life!
Hahaha!
ReplyDeleteWhen it rains, it pours!
ReplyDeletei borke my batter bowl last week! ugh i hate when stuff like this happens.
ReplyDeleteI find it hilarious that you stopped and took pictures of your broken pickle jar. :)
ReplyDelete